We recommend that you refer to the UK Border agency website for the most up-to-date visa information.

Click here:  Tier 4 Child student Visa information

You can apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study in the UK.

You should also:

  • Have a place on a course
  • Have the consent of your parent or guardian
  • Have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs
  • Be from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • Meet the eligibility requirements