Information for Current Parents - Senior
The provision of independent counselling for pupils has been extended for all schools over the summer, and is available from 1st-14th July and 17th-31st August. If your son finds himself in need of this service, you can refer via www.familyworksni.com or via the Familyworks Helpline number which is 028 91820341 and is open 9am-2pm Monday to Friday.
School Shop Opening Times:
The Shop is located down the stairway off the main entrance in the College.
During term time it is open at breaktime (10.50-11.10am) and after school (3.30-4.15pm).
Lost Property is located in Longfield Pavillion and is open Monday - Thursday, 2:30 - 4:00pm
Ordering of House & Team Photos
- Go to www.tempest-groups.co.uk/
- Enter "Campbell College" in the search criteria box
- Enter passcode when prompted, 600247
The College holds a wide range of personal data to enable us to:
• Provide the academic curriculum and extra-curricular activities for our pupils;
• Communicate with parents - past and present;
• Communicate with our alumni/former pupils;
• Promote the College; and
• Fulfil our responsibilities as an employer.
• The nature of the personal data we hold, why we hold it and how it is processed by us.
• If/why we may share personal information with third parties; and
• How you may access your personal data, should you wish to do so.
It is a priority for Campbell College that all personal data is kept safe and secure.