Please click through below to see the Return to College information pertaining to the different parts of the College.
All year groups are now back in school and we must all continue to be vigilant and follow the guidelines. The latest guidelines are available here.
Please note the following key change: 'Close contacts of confirmed cases of COVID-19 will be asked to take a PCR test within 48 hours of being identified as a close contact, whether or not they have symptoms.' For more details click here.
- My son is experiencing symptoms. What should I do?
- My son has tested negative and so has everyone in the household. Can he return to School?
- My son (or someone in my household) has tested positive. What happens next?
- I have contacted the NHS 111 helpline and have been advised that he needs to self-isolate – what do I need to do?
- How does Test and Trace work in Northern Ireland?
- How does PHA define 'close contacts'?
- When can my son return to School if he has been instructed to self-isolate?
- What happens in school if a pupil displays symptoms?
- Will the College notify me of positive cases as they occur?
- Someone in my household has symptoms. What should I do?
- Someone in my household has tested positive. What should I do?
- My son has been in contact with someone who tested positive? What should I do?
- My son has been identified as a ‘Close Contact’, what should I do?
- My son has been identified as a ‘close contact’, do the rest of the household need to self-isolate?
- Since being confirmed as a ‘close contact’, my son has developed symptoms.
- How does the College identify ‘close contacts’?
- How will my son be supported if he has to self-isolate at home?
This page will be updated as the situation evolves and please also visit these links for up to date government advice
As a member of the Boarding Schools’ Association we are adhering to the BSA Covid-Safe Charter. This is a voluntary code to which schools can adhere and which, aims to give confidence to everyone that we are following all the appropriate measures to ensure that our school is a safe environment. Families and agents can be assured that our priority is the safety of our pupils and staff read more.