Return to College September 2021
I hope you are keeping safe and well and have managed to enjoy a break over the summer. Our focus over the last number of weeks has been planning for a safe return to school for all our pupils and staff in line with the recent Government guidelines. I would like to draw your attention to the following arrangements for the start of term, asking for your patience to read carefully all sections below.
The College will follow the latest guidance from the Department of Education, a copy of which can be accessed here. Please keep an eye on this page for the latest guidance and news.
We are looking forward to welcoming all our Campbell Community back for the new academic year. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via phone 02890 763076 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Robinson M.B.E
We are continuing to limit visitors to the College and request that parents do not come in to the school buildings or to Front of House unless visiting the Uniform shop or by prior arrangement. Front of House is open from 8.30am-4.45pm and you may telephone with queries between these hours or alternatively email email@example.com if the query is not urgent. Parents are also reminded to stay in their cars whilst dropping off or picking up in the grounds.
- My son is experiencing symptoms. What should I do?
- My son has tested negative and so has everyone in the household. Can he return to School?
- My son (or someone in my household) has tested positive. What happens next?
- I have contacted the NHS 111 helpline and have been advised that he needs to self-isolate – what do I need to do?
- When can my son return to School if he has been instructed to self-isolate?
- What happens in school if a pupil displays symptoms?
- Will the College notify me of positive cases as they occur?
- Someone in my household has symptoms. What should I do?
- Someone in my household has tested positive. What should I do?
- My son has been in contact with someone who tested positive? What should I do?
- My son has been identified as a ‘Close Contact’, what should I do?
- My son has been identified as a ‘close contact’, do the rest of the household need to self-isolate?
- Since being confirmed as a ‘close contact’, my son has developed symptoms.
- How does the College identify ‘close contacts’?
- How will my son be supported if he has to self-isolate at home?
This page will be updated as the situation evolves and please also visit these links for up to date government advice
As a member of the Boarding Schools’ Association we are adhering to the BSA Covid-Safe Charter. This is a voluntary code to which schools can adhere and which, aims to give confidence to everyone that we are following all the appropriate measures to ensure that our school is a safe environment. Families and agents can be assured that our priority is the safety of our pupils and staff read more.