Uniform & School Shop
- Patterned or coloured T-shirts should not be worn under shirts.
- Hair should be worn above the collar and should not be artificially coloured or spiked.
- Boys should be clean shaven.
- Jewellery (including rings and piercings) is not acceptable with school uniform and must not be worn.
- Trainers are not to be worn as part of school uniform.
- Top Buttons must be done up.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
It is important that all uniform and games kit has the owner's name on each item. Boys should leave their Games/PE kit in their locker on arrival at school.
School Shop Opening Times:
The Shop is located down the stairway off the main entrance in the College and is open at breaktime (10.50-11.10am) and after school (3.30-4.15pm) daily during term time.