The College holds a wide range of personal data to enable us to:
• Provide the academic curriculum and extra-curricular activities for our pupils;
• Communicate with parents - past and present;
• Communicate with our alumni/former pupils;
• Promote the College; and
• Fulfil our responsibilities as an employer.
• The nature of the personal data we hold, why we hold it and how it is processed by us.
• If/why we may share personal information with third parties; and
• How you may access your personal data, should you wish to do so.
It is a priority for Campbell College that all personal data is kept safe and secure.